Account Executive (Loyalty Rewards) (Contract)
As a support role for the implementation of marketing communications related activities for a leading international airline client responsibilities will include:
- Support day to day activities on the loyalty programme’s redemption operations
- Support content management and CMA content uploading on marketing promotions and daily redemption
- Coordinate execution of marketing promotions and consumer communications, including localization and results reporting and analyses
- To monitor the redemption performance and liase with partner or vendors
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external groups, including clients, partners and vendors
- Support for rewards partnership management in ad-hoc basis/as required.
- Higher Diploma or above in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year working experience, preferably in Marketing/ eCommerce Industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills with attention to detail
- Team player, able to work in fast pace and diverse environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Graduates will also be considered.