Senior Account Executive (Partnership)
- Handle administrative tasks including record maintenance, report generation, stock management and follow-up
- Handle ad-hoc projects as and when required by the company
- Manage and support day to day activities on loyalty program’s set up and operations for earning and redemption
- Assist implementation of targeted member communications, online and offline marketing promotions as and when it is required
- Promotion execution for HK and overseas market when it is required
- Compile reports and co-ordinate with different parties for project implementation
- Ongoing relationship management with partners, clients and internal teams
- Support research and analysis of market trend/industry insight.
- Good command of MS skills including Excel and Powerpoint and Chinese typing
- Good in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Experience in client servicing is an advantage
- Able to multi-task and work in fast pace environment
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization
- Degree holder, preferably in Business and Marketing
- Minimum 2 year working experience, preferably in Marketing / CRM/ Travel industry.