Senior Member Service Executive
- Provide the services to handle inquiries from a premium dedicated group of members in a proactive, efficient and tactful manner via inbound & outbound call, email, fax/letter.
- Analyze members’ feedback and take appropriate action to address any issues in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure members receive the very best service throughout their journey
- Coordinate with related party to handle RVSP events which includes inviting members by call, updating attendance list and preparing summaries
- proactively exploring and identifying upselling/cross-selling opportunities is a credit.
- At least 3 year experience in airlines, travel industry and customer service
- University/post-secondary graduate or above
- Show flexibility and willingness to work shifts/rosters (ie. overnight and odd hour schedule)
- Proven track record in member servicing, preferably dealing with premier customers
- Strong courteous telephone manner in English, Cantonese and Mandarin and good writing style in English and Chinese
- Responsible, cheerful and self-motivated with mature personality
- Must have problem solving skills, customer service heart and teamwork spirit
- System knowledge of MS Office and travel/airline booking systems is a must.