We revolutionised the Asia Miles rewards programme to grow worldwide membership. With rewards that put smiles on over 4 million faces.
“ICLP has contributed insights about members' needs and delivered innovative projects to meet emerging business needs over the years. Their professional and dedicated staff has played an important role in helping Asia Miles achieve its leading position as Asia’s best FFP programme.”
Stephen Wong, Chief Executive Officer, Asia Miles Limited
Established in February 1999, Asia Miles is the leading travel reward programme in Asia that offers members a range of exciting rewards that match their lifestyle. The programme consists of 25 airline partners and over 500 non-airline partners worldwide.
Reward, recognise and engage Asia Miles members to drive activation and greater member satisfaction, and support the achievement of long-term strategic business goals.
- The ongoing development and management of the Asia Miles travel reward programme continues to provide a vital platform for Asia Miles to drive profitable customer behaviour.
- Meeting the changing demands and preferences of its members by working in very close collaboration with Asia Miles internal business departments, and regularly reviewing the programme, has been key to the programme's success.
- A clear partnership strategy, rigorous non-airline partner recruitment plan and clear management structure made it certain those selected were a suitable match for the programme and increased member redemption rates.
- ICLP provides Asia Miles with a fully outsourced solution that includes strategic programme consulting, content management system development, partnership recruitment and management, programme collateral, marketing communication execution, logistics and stock management, and a membership services centre.
- Implemented a partnership strategy to increase non-airline related redemption offerings such as gourmet dining and electronic gadgets to attract more customers to the programme.
- ICLP created and launched a new message management system (MMS) to replace the paper statements received by members, which has significantly increased the personalisation and efficiency of the regular programme communications.
- At the launch of the Asia Miles programme in 1999, Asia Miles had just over 100,000 members in Hong Kong, today they have over 6 million members worldwide.
- Asia Miles delivers more tailored and personalised member communication through the implementation of the MMS. Utilising this system has delivered a 10 fold increase in tailored member communication versions from hundreds to thousands, and a significant increase in the volume of member paper statements to over 5 million e-statements today.
- Its partnership strategy has significantly increased its proportion of non-airline partners, and today this stands at over 500. Members are offered over 1,500 different non-air redemption items online at any one time.