The Retail Bulletin: Customer Loyalty, London,
13 June 2012
ICLP once again sponsored and participated at the 3rd Retail Bulletin Customer Loyalty conference in London.
In addition to sponsoring and exhibiting, Ifty Ahmed, Group Head of Digital, participated in a panel discussion:
Buzz To Brand Loyalty: Exploring The Benefits of Integrating Social Media Into Your Customer Loyalty Strategy
Alongside Ifty were key personnel from Just-Eat, Joules Ltd. and Lush - and they shared their experiences and expertise around:
- How can social media and new technologies be used to create the right buzz for your brand?
- Brand vs. Content: how can we find the right content to promote customer loyalty?
- How can we best harness data from the use of social media to increase sales?
- How can we use social media to keep customers coming back?
- Why is integrating your brand message across all channels so important?
- What is the best use of information gathered when using social media?
- What are some of the most innovative uses of social media to promote customer retention and loyalty?
Other leading retailers in attendance were Tesco, Topshop, Costa Retail, Visa and IKEA among others who discussed what they are doing to drive revenue and maintain customer loyalty in a period of economic downturn.