ICLP understands and respects our customers desire for privacy and we extend that courtesy to all visitors to our site. To this end we would like you to know how we use any personal information you entrust to us.
For each visitor to our Website, our Web server does not automatically recognise any information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
Any information we collect is:
- not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes
- used to improve the content of our Website
- used to customise the content and/or layout of our website for each individual visitor
- used to notify customers / visitors about updates to our Website
- used by us to contact customers / visitors for marketing purposes
- with respect to email address information
- Email address information is only collected when a user communicates with us via email or when the user volunteers this information, such as to obtain access to white papers, in a survey and/or registration on the site. If you do not want to receive information from us via email, please let us know by emailing us.
With respect to postal address information
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings you can indicate on the form.
Alternatively, should you not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by emailing, calling or writing. Click here for our contact information. Note: You may also receive mailings from other group companies / brands. If you wish, you can be put on our do not share list by emailing, calling or writing to us. Please provide us with your exact name and address and we will be sure your name is removed from such communications.
With respect to telephone number information
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us regarding information they have requested online.
With respect to cookies
With respect to ad servers
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them, including:
- unique identifier information (e.g., visitor number or password)
- communications that the visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, inquiries)
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number)
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, unique identifiers and communications that the visitor has directed to the site. Visitors can have this information corrected by writing to us.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us.