Channel chiefs are tasked with increasing indirect sales while simultaneously confronting business transformation on an epic scale. With rapid change now the rule instead of the exception, the main question facing vendors today is, ‘How do we engage with partners in a meaningful and lasting way?’
This report explores how to motivate partner loyalty to differentiate your programme, build a long-term relationship with your channel partners and drive business performance.
Download now to:
- Understand how to use loyalty as a strategy not a tactic
- Discover ways of generating more emotional connections with your partners
- Leverage data to drive a relevant and engaging partner programme experience
- Introduce gamification to motivate partner behaviour
- Understand how motivation can play a key role in your loyalty strategy.
The State of Customer Devotion in Retail: Part Two
The State of Customer Devotion in Retail: Part One
Loyalty in Dubai according to Sanjit Gill
Airlines are moving from rewarding for distance to rewarding for spend – but is this a smart move?
Festive Spirit doesn't last forever, but customer loyalty can
2017 LFPA Conference: The Dangers of Loyalty Fraud in 5 Key Quotes