Following our attendance and sponsorship of the 4th annual Retail Bulletin Customer Loyalty Conference in 2013, our insights report brings together commentary on the most compelling themes and topics that were discussed. Learn from the loyalty initiatives of brands including Carphone Warehouse, Sainsbury's, M&Co, Boots, Costa Coffee, Groupon and Visa Europe.
- Why customer data analysis is critical for business-wide strategy
- Where the opportunities are to create true customer value
- How to identify key moments of truth to create value at each interaction
- The commercial value that can be demonstrated from mobile and social channels
- How to measure customer interactions to predict future behaviour & revenue.
The State of Customer Devotion in Retail: Part Two
The State of Customer Devotion in Retail: Part One
Loyalty in Dubai according to Sanjit Gill
Airlines are moving from rewarding for distance to rewarding for spend – but is this a smart move?
Festive Spirit doesn't last forever, but customer loyalty can
The Changing Face of Loyalty: 5 ways the loyalty industry has evolved