Affluent consumers are becoming increasingly promiscuous. Fast changing technology and new engagement channels are transforming the way consumers want to interact and transact with your brand. In this continually shifting landscape, how can you increase your share of sales and drive greater brand devotion?
ICLP commissioned a research study with affluent consumers to uncover what drives their loyalty to luxury brands. In our research report, find out new insights and case studies which explore:
- What loyalty means to consumers and the impact on their behaviour
- What consumers value and want in exchange for their loyalty
- The importance of mobile and social channels for interaction and transactions
- Where most brands are failing to meet customer expectations’
- The extent to which relationship initiatives and rewards can positively influence loyalty.