Recent advancements in technology have greatly affected the ways in which consumers shop – they can choose where, when and how they interact with a brand and expect retailers to deliver a relevant and seamless experience between channels.
With retailers appreciating the increased commercial value of multichannel customers, the race is on to deliver an integrated omnichannel experience that drives greater loyalty with this audience to increase revenue and business growth.
Download our report to discover:
- The 5 key expectations of omnichannel customers
- How to connect the non-linear network of paths to purchase to influence shopper behaviour
- The role of content and the importance of being more contextually relevant
- Technology considerations to improve the omnichannel experience
- Customer relationship strategies that drive results internationally.