With an increasingly competitive operating environment and continued pressures to retain and grow revenues from both airlines and passengers, how can airports improve non-aeronautical income to help drive profitability and an enhanced passenger experience?
This new report explores the ways in which airports can gain a more insightful perspective of passengers to increase engagement and grow non-aeronautical revenues.
Download the report to discover:
- How to create greater passenger understanding to influence behaviour and spend
- The importance of understanding the commercial value of individual passengers
- Key considerations for improving customer engagement and relationships strategies
- The opportunities of developing direct relationships to engage passengers in a more relevant and personalised way
- How to drive commercial value for the airport and value for the passenger, through both digital and traditional channels.